Pages

Translate

Saturday, November 8, 2014

the Beatitudes

 OBEDIENT,  Jesus said: " Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."  Matthew 5:8  I desire to live under the guidance of God's HolySpirit - day by day.
 The one thing I know with all my heart. Its God love all things good. He hates sin. Its not me he hates its the sin.
 Every time as a child of God I was not studying Gods word. Going to church. Working on a mission somewhere. I fell and fell hard. I was saved from satin,out of a very dark and deadly place.
 I have seen with my on two eyes things men on earth should not. I've been a part of a unseen world our most upstanding citizens just cant face. That place was outside the will of God. Theres many bad thing happened by me, for me, to me, because of me, around me, Without a thought or care in my heart for God

No comments:

Post a Comment