Pages

Translate

Sunday, January 26, 2014

the Beatitudes

 #1 HUMILITY.      JESUS SAID:  Blessed ate the poor in spirit, for there's is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:3
 Have you broke down to point that you now know your attitude is your worst enemy. Is there no happiness in your life. The very word blessed is happy or to be happy.
 God knows me more than I know me. In my life pride was stopping me from having the happiness God was holding on to for me to have. Just as long as I was making myself happy, making myself believe what I was doing was happiness. God could not make me a blessed one.
  As a person outside of Gods will there are only earthly things that made me feel good about myself. Proud about what others could see me with.
 Only this stuff  would come and go. So up and down life's road I stumbled. Trouble with the law, going to jail, all relationships gone. No children nothing.
 My spirit and its needs for this world was now poor. It was there I admitted I was powerless over the affects of drugs and alcohol, self-centered behavior. YES, my lifeJesusdmanageable.
 The first step in a relationship with Jesus  was that day. www.themostexcellentway.org

No comments:

Post a Comment